Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Onique Pty Limited (ACN 004 004 111) trading as Engine No.2.
Engine No.2 grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this site, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
This website contains information created by Engine No.2. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that information is accurate and up to date, however Engine No.2 makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness.
Application, variation and termination of these Terms and Conditions
- Any use of Engine No.2’s website by you constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Engine No.2 may at any time, in its sole discretion, amend, vary or modify these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Modifications to these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately and notified to you by updating these Terms and Conditions and posting changes here on this website. Any subsequent use by you of this website will constitute your acceptance of the modifications and the then-current terms and conditions of use.
- Engine No.2 may, without notice, terminate or suspend this website or any part of the website at any time.
When you visit this website or send emails to us, you are communicating electronically. We will communicate with you by email or posting notices on this website. You consent to receiving these communications and you agree that all electronic communications we provide to you satisfy any legal requirement that any such communications be in writing.
Any personal information received by Engine No.2 will be collected and disclosed in accordance with our Privacy Statement and available here on this website.
Disclaimer and Liability
- While Engine No.2 provides this website and its contents in good faith, Engine No.2 does not accept liability or responsibility for any content or material on this website, including for the accuracy, completeness, authenticity, reliability or timeliness of the content. You are responsible for making your own assessment of the matters presented on this website.
- Engine No.2 does not represent or warrant that this website and any files obtained from or through the websites free of infection by computer viruses, harmful code or other defects.
- Engine No.2 makes no guarantees or warranties for any action or practice taken or not taken where that action has relief on the information contained in this website.
- Engine No.2 is not liable for any consequential losses that you suffer or for any costs, damages, expenses, loss or charges that you incur as a result of your use of any information or materials on this website or any websites linked to this website.
- Engine No.2 does not warrant that it will provide uninterrupted access at all times to this website.
All the content provided to you on this site is owned by Engine No.2 and protected by Australian and international copyright laws. Engine No.2 retains all proprietary rights to this content, subject to any third party rights. No part of these publications may be reproduced, copied, stored, distributed or transmitted in any form, or by any means, including photocopying, scanning, or other mechanical or electronic methods without the prior written permission of Engine No.2.
Nothing contained on this website is to be construed as granting a licence to use any content on this website. You may not use, reproduce or modify any content displayed on this website including Engine No.2 logo or trademark/s without Engine No.2’s written consent.
Linking to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. Engine No.2 does not warrant approve of or accept any liability or responsibility for any such websites. Access to these websites is at your own risk.
Guidelines for linking to this website
You are welcome to put links on your website pointing to Engine No.2’s website. In such case we request that you adopt the following guidelines for linking:
- Links to Engine No.2’s site should usually be to the home page, i.e. http://www.engineno2.com.
- The correct name for the website is Engine No.2.
- Engine No.2’s logo is subject to copyright. Logos may only be used with written permission from Engine No.2.
The laws of the State of Queensland, Australia govern these terms and conditions and any agreement formed under them. You and Engine No.2 irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Queensland, Australia.